Sunday 29 July 2012

Volunteer Opportunity


Looking for a volunteer opportunity and the chance to contribute to a heart healthy cause? The Red Dress Gala is in need of an event committee and you just might be the perfect fit. The two positions that need to be filled consist of account manager and fashion show coordinator. Once the committee is put together, planning would follow immediately. As of right now the committee would meet once a week as needed, and scheduled meetings may increase closer to the event date. Although you may be under a particular title, you will have the opportunity to help out in different areas of organization. If you would like more information about the event or the duties of the open positions, please leave your email in the comment box and you will be contacted you as soon as possible. 

Take care of your heart <3

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charmaine,
    I would like more information about the positions. Here's my email: jamiemckay@hotmail.com

    Thx,
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest. An email has been sent to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charmaine, I was too slow for getting the position I wanted for your committee. But I'm still interested in helping so if you're looking for random help at random times, send me a message and I'll try to help. Thx!

    ReplyDelete